onsdag 18 september 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 37


Week 37


This week I didn´t felt like I hade so many stories, so I let the photos speak for themselves in some pockets and I added lists for others. For example I added a menu list and recorded what we had for dinner during the week. We are all clueless about what we had on Monday ;)



I also included a title card, which I seldom do. For Friday i had no photos but I journaled about our day and used a photo my daughters stepmom texted me of the siblings :) I feel so happy and blessed that we all have a great relationship and feel like we can send photos and stories back and forth! 
I also included a short gratitude list to the second page. This is something I will do again! It also inspired me to include other lists more often for example a reading log, what we are watching, loving etc.


And ofcourse I had my second weeks worth of #30 days of lists right in there too!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!