lördag 17 augusti 2013

WCS | Scrapbook Saturday


Today WCS presents the new sketch, palette and cut file for the month.


I made the above layout with the sketch. I also wanted to incorporate the cut file in some way. But since I don´t have a cutting machine I used the good old watercolor masking way.



I took a few of my heart shaped stickers.



And placed them like a border in the lower corner of the page.


Then I painted over the stickers with a grey watercolor.


Just before the paint dried I peeled of the stickers, leaving the heart shapes.




This above is the cut file. I did a layout with these to. But I just printed the heart shape multiple times as a border. Then I handcut the heart and used the negative space and backed it with a patterned paper.





Here is a closer look!

For more examples and the download of the cut file visit this link!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!