torsdag 27 juni 2013

Exhibit | With iPhone photos


My new project that I have been sneaking with is a photo exhibit I will have very soon. I am excited to be showing my photos again. I have done it before, you can see a post about my first in 2010 here. The other times I have selected either floral or scenic photographs that I had taken with my DSLR. This time it is all iPhone pictures. 


I had about two months to get ready and I did small tasks here and there, and am not feeling rushed or stressed. 


The photos I selected are from a set called #heartsofnature. It is found hearts in nature, that I have found mostly on walks. 


I decided to include a few of those hearts by showing them in a shadowbox. 



I found a great deal on cards, so I ordered cards for sale. It is always fun to be able to take something small home from an exhibit, I think! 

Wish me luck!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!