Did you already sign up for the Phone Photography Project? No? Well it is time to do so if you want to take advantage of the introductory price of $39! Then on June 12th the price goes up to $49.
Here is a quick look at what is included in the workshop!
- Daily photography challenges delivered by email, so you can participate on-the-go during your busy summer days
- Expanded photography challenges with multiple visual examples, instructor interviews, and bonus content available daily inside the classroom
- More than 60 comprehensive app reviews delivered in colorful, downloadable handouts
- Weekly "Do Something More" handouts that show dozens of project examples made with smartphone photos, including: scrapbook pages, craft and décor projects, postcards, community and random-act-of-kindness projects, and more
- A variety of bonus handouts with multiple examples of inspiration
- Interaction with workshop instructors and classmates on classroom message board and inside private posting gallery—and also via Instagram
- Instagram community (through hashtags) to share photos and view photos of classmates
- Prizes, discounts, and giveaways for participants
Yay, is all I can say!
LISA OTTOSSON | Lisa Ottosson is a 30-something mom who lives on a small island in Sweden. Her daytime job includes being creative with kids at a Kindergarten, and at nighttime she is always creating in her smack-full craft room. Lisa is a self-taught photographer and moonlights as a wedding and family photographer. When she got her iPhone she felt like she died and gone to heaven! What you might not know about Lisa is that she speaks three languages.
Use this link to sign up! And i hope I´ll see you in class ;)