onsdag 1 augusti 2012

WCS | August gallery


i don´t even want to think about how fast this year is going by...but alas it is August 1st and that means there is a new gallery at the WCS blog!

this month we all made projects that had the thought: this is the season...for me late summer means harvest. harvesting all the hard work i have put into my garden all spring. i love it!



8.5 x 11 | materials patterned paper (Studio Calico) + embellishments (Dear Lizzy) + fonts (Bebas Neue, Corbel)

here is what i shared on the blog

For me this is the season to harvest! I have been into gardening for a few years and it gives me so much energy to be able to work with my hands in the dirt!


Journaling:
It is time to harvest everything that I have worked so hard on since spring and it feels wonderful! During these last few years the garden has developed and we can now harvest our own lettuce, onions, strawberries, herbs and potatoes. Who knows, maybe we will make room for even more next year…


August Fun Fact:
I can grow all sorts of vegetables and flowers outside, inside all my potted flowers die.






this layout is hybrid (as are most of my projects) and i printed out the title and journaling first and then added everything else. that is a very easy way to scrapbook!


now go check out the rest of the gallery!







1 kommentar:

  1. Such a great layout, Lisa. Your garden goodies look amazing and make me want to invite myself for a yummy meal!

    SvaraRadera

Share!