tisdag 23 augusti 2011

happy in july - a revisit


since i do need some happy in my life right now i´ll go ahead and post this prewritten post today.

i thought i´d just revisit the happy in july project
i jotted down a few things that made me happy all july and here is what i saw.
what makes me most happy is:
my family
love
sunshine
creativity
lazy days
naps 
the pets

but my very, very favorite entry is this from july 28th


" i am happy to have seen what i have seen, and done what i have done." 


1 kommentar:

  1. dear Lisa
    I hope your husband feel better and I'm sure it's gonna be rapidely ok for him.
    It's really good to remember the good moments you had during your summer : it will help you to feel better and stronger and it's important for all your family!
    I think of you...

    SvaraRadera

Share!