söndag 15 maj 2011

the simple things #27


ok, is it just me or do you also want to just lay down here?! 

a note about the simple things from the founder rebecca cooper:

I've set out capturing an image each week of the simple things in my life that make me smile...the little things and little moments that make me happy. a cool ocean breezean afternoon napsome pretty flowers...

I can already tell I will treasure this collection of photos, but the weekly reminder to focus on the simple joys that surround me each day has been an unexpected (but oh so wonderful) little perk to this project.


click here to get to rebeccas site!

ps. today is my daughters very first time entering a simple thing! go give her some love, will ya! she blogs in swedish, but she can read your comments :) 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love the yellow flowers! I cut our grass today and was sad to cut the flowers. Beautiful.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love daffodils!! Great pic!

    SvaraRadera

Share!