tisdag 19 april 2011

virtual coffee ~ tuesday april 19th


welcome to this weeks virtual coffee! i am joing you with my morning coffee and i have all day infront of me! 


if we were to meet for real today, i would tell you that mondays and tuesdays are study days this semester. as i have mentioned before it is hard work and even more when the sun is out and all i want is just to be outside in my garden :) 
but i am now on my very last essay and i am so happy that i did take the course, i have learned so much!


if we were to meet for real today, i would tell you that yesterday was such a summers day here. i was out in capri´s and tank top! halleluja! and i hung my laundry out for the first time this year and i almost cannot explain how happy that makes me!




if we were to meet for real today, i would tell you that i am hard at work on my new exhibit. i had my very first photo show and i am doing another one at the end of may! and as i said last year, it is hard work! it does get easier now that i have finally decided on which theme i am going with and which photos that are going to be shown. now i am working on printing and different display ideas. 


if we were to meet for real today, i would tell you that i am about to go out in the sunshine and have a bit of a reading session. you can study outside too, you know :)

<

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!