måndag 26 april 2010

today 25/4-10

so technically yesterday :)

photo from april 2009


outside my window: spring has sprung and even the wind feels warm!
i am thinking: about what a joy gardening is for me.
i am thankful: that my daughter feels better, the warm weather and lazy mornings in bed.
i am wearing: sweatpants and a t-shirt
i am creating: a new collar for sadie and a headband for me!
from the kitchen: pancakes
i am going: to make a new to-do list
i am reading: reginald hill + jan guillou
i am hoping: that neither me nor my husband gets the stomach flu!
i am hearing: the birds chirping.
around the house: it´s a bit of  a mess, but only because we have been cleaning out stuff and organizing.
one of my favorite things: snuggles in the morning.

i can´t wait to see your list!

ps. i made a flickr set for these kinds of lists!

1 kommentar:

Share!