måndag 23 mars 2009

we had a wonderful weekend with my parents-in-law. they had their birthdays coming up and we had some celebrations. speaking of birthdays, i have to share this photo of my rocking mother-in-law who turns 62 (!) this week! isn´t she cute!



my husband helped them with some yard work that included a 14 meter tall lift that he used when he sawed down a big tree. after the work was done he had us up there taking some photos :)




the scrapbooking bug caught me when i got home from their house. and this is what i have come up with so far.



the story: see above :)

the goods: as always super simple. i cut a page from a atlas as a scalloped tag and added a self-printed tag. the sticker letters are from K&company.



the story: my sister and her family came to visit the other weekend and suddenly the house was full of her children :) they are wonderfully messy :) we went to the kindergarden where i work so that they could play around for a bit and this photo is from there.

the goods: i made a fun minigarland at the top of the page out of some scrap paper pieces. the labels are self-printed from the containerstore.com the butterfly from my ever schrinking stash of butterflies from my mel :) i bought the foam letters (bus) from pandurohobby.se.

i am so ready for spring and even easter. my mom asked me if i could find a template for her on marthastewart.com and i came across some cuteness.
i think some of these easter crafts are really cute...what do you think?

ok, i am off to nurse a child with fever and a cold with some crafts...more to come.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Great pages. I wished I looked as good as my Mom, and she's 70!

    SvaraRadera
  2. LOVE those aerial views!
    :0)
    Peggy

    SvaraRadera
  3. you have been quiet, I hope you are OK and didn't get sick :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!