tisdag 3 mars 2009

got my scraps on

ok, so how about this as a scrappy post, eh?!
i took a million shots during our weekend roadtrip to see my brother in law and sister in law, so i just had to scrap a few of them right away.



the story: here they are! i wanted to take some photos of the two of them infront of their appartment building door. they are the cutest :) and have the cutest vintage apartment!

the goods: photo mosaic made in word. paper from panduro hobby. some vintage string & buttons i found. the journaling were printed on my typewrtiter.



the story: we took a walk through their city center. it reminded me of amsterdam with the canal and lot´s of bikes!

the goods: i used the poladroid tool in my computer when i processed my photos. printed the journaling on my computer i used rockwell for the smaller font, uppsala is downcome, mysig is typewriter new roman, gammalt is Placard Condensed, nytt is Perpetua Titling MT and finally amsterdam is 2Peas old type. the circle stickers are from a swedish store called åhléns. and the arrow is from my minds eye.



the story: my husband drives me crazy sometimes! even though he hates when phototaking takes a long time he always mess around.

the goods: well, not much going on really, again my typewriter for the journalling. the big camera is from scenic route and the love is from a bingo card. the frases are from an old sticker sheet that i totally have forgot who made :)



the story: we drove through sigtuna, a lovely place on earth. the lake was frozen and the sunlight was amazing!

the goods: ok, this however has lot´s of things going on :) i printed the photos all in one document and just cut them out in one big piece. the paper in the bottom is a lovely gift from a friend of mine from october afternoon. the journalling tags are from making memories. the simply beautiful is from my minds eye.



the story: we also visited the great church in uppsala. it was amazing!

the goods: i am sorry that i have no info on this :) i know that the discover tag is from a digital kit bought at designer digitals.

what have you made lately?

2 kommentarer:

  1. love your layouts thanks for posting!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I have been working on yearly summary pages for my boys and I am nearly up to date with their books.

    I really love the white space on your layouts, we learnt about this in DYL by Cathy Z, and the collage of different fonts, I am dying to try this.

    You are a scrapping queen :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!