lördag 14 mars 2009

only scraps (edited)



the story: a list of my currents. journaling:
right now
i am reading...marley and me
i am eating...sweets
i am drinking...pepsi max
i love...my little family
i watch...sit-coms
i wish... that spring would hurry up
i feel...tired
i listen to...p1 (culture and news radio channel)
i want to...go on a trip
i plan...a sewing project
i think about...home decorating

the goods: amy butler patterned paper, floral rub-on from heidi grace, white chpboard sticker from TOGA.



the story: the same old one...how lucky i am to have her :)

the goods: jenni bowlin bingo card, the background is acctually a color card from a paintshop. journaling made on my typewriter.




the story: a few days ago i was taking photos of deatils around our house and thought i´d use a few of the photos on a home layout.

the goods: well, the patterned paper squares are scraps i found in my paper scrap drawer and will not be able to say from where they are. but the upper right is from an old butterfly book i thrifted and the lower right is from a color card from a paintshop. butterfly from the lovely mel and little house from a heidi grace patterned paper and the letter stickers are also from heidi grace. a tada i acctually pulled out the sewing machine for this one :)



the story: ok, as you may have noticed my blog adress says darlinglisa and i don´t use that name because i think i am darling or anything...but then again i am...you see my whole family calls me that; Darling, even my grandparents :) it was my older sister who founded it a very long time ago and it stuck.

the goods: during a clean up i found these old circle tags that i cannot remember who made a cuple of years ago. i use the one that said darling and attached it to some vintage paper coasters. the journaling were made with my typewriter on a plain piece of paper and i used a "mel-butterfly" and some MM letterstickers to embellish it. the smile is also from MM.

ok, back to the scraptable!

oh my goodness if this doesn´t give you shivers down your spine you are a very cold person :)

1 kommentar:

Share!