fredag 6 mars 2009

happy happy friday!

first, thank you so much for your kind words about my room. i like it :)

i am so happy that friday has finally come! this week has been so busy at work and i really need a break :) tomorrow i am taking my dad into the city to do a tour de second-hand :) that makes me all happy every time.

i have a few things to share.
first, i scrapbooked again.



the story: on valentines day it was like the most beautiful winter day with cold weather, snow and sunshine! this photo was taken on our way back home at night.

the goods: i used the polroid tool on my computer to create the photo effect. other then that i only used plain squared notepaper and some brown/white string.



the story: i took the photo on a doggie walk on the fields on the 24th of february. i wanted to use it to record an ordinary day. i made a list on that day about things that we did on that day and just pulled out that list when i made the layout.

the goods: i used a sticky note that my friend suzanne sent me last year, some making memories word fetti and the butterfly and flower punches are from my sweet friend mel :) and mel, more punches are always welcome ;).
this layout is not really what i thought it would be but that´s ok with me.

i also wanted to share my new camera bag *happy happy*



isn´t it cute?! it is not that large but more of a size of a handbag really, but it holds both my camera and my other lens + some other bits and pieces. i am very happy with it!



...and finally there is hope for spring after all...



4 kommentarer:

  1. Yeah springtime!!!

    I loooooooooooove your new banner.

    INge

    SvaraRadera
  2. it's nearly spring at Nice too! cool ;)
    and i love your new banner too!

    SvaraRadera

Share!