måndag 16 mars 2009

happiness on a monday

mondays are always bittersweet for me, bitter because the weekend is over and i do like my weekends :) and sweet because i do like my job and a new week is always exciting! so here is what made my day a little more special today :)



although i am not a very big fan of plastic anything, if i do have to have them they can gladly be in these colors :)



since dixon aet my 2 pairs of walking shoes i had to buy new ones today. i love that they are pink :)



we had some beans this weekend and well with me in the house this is what happens with the cans :)



and finally i thrifted these awesome bowls this weekend and they make me want to bring out the icecream and icecream always makes me happy.

how was your monday?

1 kommentar:

  1. Great bowls! I have had similar events with shoes and such...Still need a good pair of walking shoes.

    This Monday is good as it is Spring Break. Hope the rest of your week continues to be good and call me when you break out the ice cream...Make mine chocolate!

    Annemarie (mommyvictory)

    SvaraRadera

Share!