1. Sprouting seedlings everywhere in the garden.
2. Seeing the flowers bloom.
3. Finding the cats laying in the best places.
4. Blue skies.
5. When everything feels purely good.
6. Yard sales.
7. Colors that match in nature.
8. DIY projects for the garden.
9. Herbs on the drying rack.
10. That smile is the best thing in the whole world!
This post is part of a list-making project called Lists With Friends 2014, an effort to document the year in lists of all types. I love lists, and I love a good project : )
Ps. Don´t forget to sign up for this self paced class!