lördag 1 februari 2014

WCS | February gallery

Happy February! This is one of my favorite months for several reasons. 1. We survived January! 2. It is my birthday month! I also especially love the 1st of any month because it means a brand new scrapbooking gallery at WCS!



This months theme is technology and I knew right away that I wanted to do a layout about the most used apps on my iPhone. I know that in a few years things will have changed and it will be fun to look back on this. 



It is hard to leave far away from eachother and it makes it hard to be in eachothers daily life. We keep in touch via texts, phonecalls and social media, but for the kids it is also good to actually see eachother. So, my sister helps my nephew to see his cousins and grandmother with the help of Skype! 

Now, go check out the rest of the gallery!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!