torsdag 3 april 2014

WCS | Minibook made with a Jenni Bowlin kit

March is Minibook Madness month over at WCS. 
This time I worked with the September 2013 Papercrafting kit. When I was planning on what my minibook would consist of I saw that the 30 days of lists were going to start on March 1st and that was that; a 30 lists mini it would be!

Bild (4)

Here is a look at the finished book. I had pre planned pretty much all the design for the inside pages. 
DSC_0905
The book is made with just patterned papers. I trimmed the 12x12" papers to 6x12" and simply folded the pieces in half. For the binding I used 2 staples. I first poked holes for the staples with my craft needle and simply pushed the staples in those and closed them. 
Bild
For the cover I just played with the great things in the kit. The stamp works as a base and then I just added the letter stickers and embellsihments. 
2
I wanted to use tags on each page for the lists. There were a few tags in the kit, but I decided to cut mine from the cardstock in there instead. I cut them all out and added a small punched out circle from a black paper in the kit to the tag before I punched a whole. 
DSC_0908
This is how they turned out! That black circle makes all the difference, no?
DSC_0910
Here are a few quick looks inside. I knew the list topics since it is a paid event and printed each list as a strip. One of the girls doing the challenge made a pdf with numbers so I cut those out aswell. 
DSC_0911
Bild (2)
Then I started listing! I have done this project before I knew i would like it!
Bild (1)
I love the chunky feel that this mini has! And i hope that it will inspire you to make something like it!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Note: This post was originally posted for WCS. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!