tisdag 29 april 2014

Project Life 2014 | Week 15


Week 15.


This was the week our cat followed us to the store and I had to stay outside with her so that she didn´t go inside with us :) I journaled on the photo in Picmonkey before I printed the photo. 

This was the week I had a terrible day at work and my love had made a lovely suprise for me when I came home. 

This was the week I started yet another chrochet blanket. I now know how to do the ripple stitch and it makes me happy! Tip: To get a good photo of me working on this I handed over my phone to my love and he snapped one for me!

This was the week when I cleaned my craft room and discovered I had so many different tools; pens, sissors, screwdrivers and pain brushes. I snapped a photo of them all, it made me happy!


This was the week I had a lovely visit with a dear friend and we chatted over coffee and scones. Tip: Try to journal around the edge of a coffee mug or plate, it is fun!

This was the week when our seedlings sprouted. Tip: Sometimes you don´t need so many words. 

This was the week our cherry tree started blooming, it is always an exciting time.

This was the week I took family photos for my sister and her family.

Tip: Use cute free cards you get in packages to make a card for PL! This was the back of a greeting Cocoa Daisy had in their kit. 

And that my friends is yet another week of Project Life



1 kommentar:

  1. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and proceed to claiming.

    You can click on CLAIM as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

    SvaraRadera

Share!