onsdag 14 november 2012

Project Life | week 45


Week 45


Here is last weeks spread. 


Here are the stories:

Monday dinner.
My favorite seasonal treat.
A tweet from a public figure in Sweden asking the question on many minds: Since US rule so much of our (the rest of the world) lives, why can´t we vote. 
And I took a screenshot of the news that Obama was still the president. I won´t become to political here, but he was my choice. 
I also journaled a bit about how nice of a week I had at work.


The stories:

The second page is all weekend, really. I recorded that we watched Downton Abbey and that we had such a nice relaxing weekend. I posted about it here also.
That second pocket on the top right is this story.

Have a wonderful week!




1 kommentar:

  1. I love the yellow diagonal stripes and the way you journalled in between them!
    Ronnie xo

    SvaraRadera

Share!