söndag 16 september 2007

my world is beautiful!

1, I did some scrappin last night and i have to say that i love how this one turned out. It is simple but it says everything to me. I just printed a index print from my latest photos and used a ton of letterstickers spelling: my world is beautiful!




2, And I did a funny one about my doggie Sadies to-do list!



Her list is:
1, sleep in – in mommies and daddies bed
2, eat breakfast
3, go pee
4, run after mommy
5, beg for mommies breakfast
6, become extatic when mommy comes home
7, run after mommy
8, go for a walk
9, sniff all over
10, bark at bikes
11, charm everyone we meet
12, poo in the most inconvenient
13, run a lot
14, be cute so mommy gives treats
15, sleep in the couch
16, whine for dinner
17, chase the cat
18, go to sleep in doggie bed
19, sneak up in mommies and daddies bad

I think this is a cool way to remember your pets diffrences and quirks.

3, and talking about to-do lists, I am working on making some to-do lists to sell in my etsy. I am also working on labels all cut outs from cardstock. I will let you all know when they will be there.

4, I went over to flickr today and was looking for cool photos of…well whatever really. This is what I found.




1. Pink plumeria, 2. this is my 1000th photo, 3. Kitchen, 4. persianDancersPair01.jpg, 5. bliss, 6. two brushes, 7. tiny dancer, 8. magnolia vanilla cupcake, 9. hexagon progress, 10. The Ripple's Back in Progress, 11. lavendel_lale02, 12. Bandeja grande, 13. YoYo, 14. Cabinet, 15. Multi-coloured patterns, 16. Nina, 17. Yellow White Ranunculus, 18. 3. Ranunculus 090407

5, When ever i see views like this during my walks I just want to cry it is so beautiful, this among other things makes me feel fuzzy inside thinking that we live on the most beautiful island in the world.




6, And because I haven´t had a post without Harry in it this week here he is again loving his new life.

5 kommentarer:

  1. love the index print layout, great idea. and Harry is so cute, Best of luck with him, looks like he found a great home!

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW! great layouts! you are so talented. I just love everything you do. And your photos are amzing. I am so glad you share them with us!!!

    deanna

    SvaraRadera
  3. I like the index print LO, very creative. I'm going to have to scraplift that one, one of these days.

    SvaraRadera

Share!