torsdag 27 september 2007

a mini one

i surfed some really cool inspo yesterday. First Ali had some really cool links to alot of mindfulness sites. Among others there was a "52 Tips for Happiness and Productivity" link. There were tips on all from rising early to life plans. Very good read. I especially liked the sentence from the passage about enjoying simple pleasures: " Sprinkle those little pleasures throughout your day." Doesn´t that sound delightful?!

Emma who always make the most fabulous minialbums had a showing on her blog yesterday. If you haven´t seen it, please go and take a look. I have a hardtime with minibooks. I love the feeling of them and I love looking through galleries with them. But I have a hardtime making one. And especially when I can´t finish it all that same day. In general I want to finish a project at once, otherwise i like loose the feeling for it. Anyway, emma inspired me to start on my own minibook! Here is a sneak peek of it, because i am acctually letting this sit before I add journaling and some more umpf!





While going through my older minibooks I found this one that I made as a family alphabet in 2004. I acctually cut all those file folders by hand and i know it is not all that but I remember putting alot of time on it. + those photos are not all here anymore i lost the cd :( so it means a lot for me.





Otherwise i love this one that i made in may. It is a mini mini :)





I also went to Karlas blog and found this ever so cool minibook that she made. Oh it is so yummy! I looked closer on those links of hers and they are also very cool. Maybe these would be great Christmas gifts?

5 kommentarer:

  1. great mini books links lisa! i'm trying to get into making them more often. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I've never made a mini book and this is great inspiration for doing so. I also took a look at the 52 site, very interesting. Thanks. Have a great day!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow!! Lisa those books are gorgeous. So you!

    SvaraRadera
  4. great links, thanks! i love a good mini book!!!

    SvaraRadera

Share!