söndag 30 september 2007

it is clear

yep, I so made a clear mini book :) It was so much fun and I just kept it simple. But oh my God how do you take a good photo of a clear project?! I used photos, smaller laminator sheets ans som patterned paper scraps. I ran it all through my laminator, punched holes and then embellished. Go make one it is truly very much fun!







I printed some smaller photos from our summer and made a small list of the essentials :) Simple and meaningful to us!




And I had to use some of the great stuff I got from Anna in a goodiebag! She send me all of this :)






And sweet sweet Anilu sent me a sheet of these cutie owls :)



I used some here:




ok I am off to get some food shopping done!

5 kommentarer:

  1. love your layouts and looks like you received some nice goodies, happy scrappin!

    SvaraRadera
  2. those layouts are so great. Love them.
    Yuu got some really great stuff and you did a great job using them.

    SvaraRadera
  3. All sorts of fun stuff! I love your clear mini!

    SvaraRadera
  4. So happy you liked them, Lisa!! Love all the scrapiness!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. a laminator! how smart! that is a great little album!

    SvaraRadera

Share!