tisdag 12 december 2006

I was TAGGED!!!

OMG I was tagged by the faboulus Kim. I was just strolling by her blog as I do daily and just happened to see my name of the list of people she was tagging! How cool is that! So, here it goes!

A - Available or single: Married
B - Best friend: my husband
C - Cake or pie: pie (apple)
D - Drink of choice: Cola light
E - Essential item you use everyday: my computer
F - Favorite color: green
G- Gummy bears or worms: Neither (blah!)
H - Hometown: Visingsö, Sweden
I- Indulgence: anything chocolate :)
J - January or February: February (my b-day is on the 22nd)
K - Kids & names: Stina
L- Life is incomplete without? family
M- Marriage date: 2004-04-27
N- Number of siblings: 2
O- Oranges or apples: oranges
P- Phobias or fears: I fear the dark
Q- Fave quote: "Choose your battles!"
R - Reasons to smile: many...
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Marie, Lucy and Nadine
U - Unknown fact about me: I get chills when I watch a emotional movie or hear good music.
V- Vegetable you don't like: I like them all...raw onion maybe?
W - Worst habit: crying...
X - Xrays: cheek, knee, head...haha yes I am glowing in the dark :)
Y - Your fave food: fried chicken and potatoes
Z- Zodiac sign: pisces

This was fun! I can´t wait ´til the other girls make theirs! Have a good day ya´ll!

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is soooo cool!
    Im going to make mine right now!
    Lisa darling thanks for tagged me!
    You rock girly!
    hugs

    SvaraRadera

Share!