tisdag 3 juni 2014

Memorykeeping | Liliacs (Sketch solutions)

I had the chance to join the BPC class Sketch Solutions. It is so much fun! Since I have begun to use more and more sketches over the last year the class has inspired me so much. I thought I´d share a few of my layouts throught the class. Here is one I did for lesson 2 where the sketch had 2 smaller photo elements and 1 larger.


I opted to have 2 smaller photos up in the corner, but they are the same photo printed twice and adhered with a 3D glue dot to create some dimension. I used the larger photo placement for my journaling instead. I love how it turned out and how easy it is to adapt most sketches to my needs and style. 

The journaling talks about my love for liliacs and that they remind me of summer leave from school. When I was younger we always celebrated end of school in the church and decorated it with summer blooms including liliacs. Nowadays they are already gone by the end of May sadly. 

I love that I got this done on paper! 

Do you use sketches?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!