sorry! I know that I have been a bit of a bad blogger but it has been stuff hapening with my internet connection and so on... it is all fixed now.
I have been not motivated to do anything crafty lately. I haven´t even taken any photos! The last 2 weeks! But I have some projects that are either done or in progress. Some Christmas cards in the making, I have to buy new ink for my printer and was planning to print out some photos for them.
I have so many friends with little ones right now and my sister is having twins early next year, so I have been looking for sweet things I can make for a dew of them that they would like to use. I found an easy tutorial in a magazing to make some pacifier holders. These are so simple, but I know how much they can mean to a stressful little momma.
Also we are making gifts for co workers this year. I made a risewarmer that I am happy with. It is such an easy thing to make yourself! Just see the sewmamasew blog from one day in November.
Now that I have a faster internet I have been raiding the internet for some good inspiration. So, here I present to you the list:
1. Studio Calicos gallery went up today and it was fabulous as always!
2. Nisa celebrated her 6 month anniversary with some cute photos from her wedding.
3. I have found a new blog.
4. Kelly Purkey had a fun color post a while ago on her blog.
5. How about orange showed a different kind of Christmas tree. Maybe for the small living people or one who does not care for bling bling :)
6. The same had the yummiest cupcakes I have ever seen!!!
Ps. Check out my shop for some new goodies that just came in!