lördag 5 maj 2007

Happy NSD!

I am so not in key with anything really, but I am peeking in to 2peas every once in a while. Lot´s of stuff happening over there today! It is a fantastic thing to be celebrating a day of a hobby, isn´t it?! And all over the internet too!

I was browsing 2peas yesterday evening and I realized I had totally forgot about the garden! Oh, my! and what a garden it was! Have you seen it? It was packed with inspiration (as usal) but for me it was even more this time. I am so making some of those projects. My favorites:

"My life by the hour, every hour" This is just SO doable. I love to document these things that are so normal and sometimes SO normal that we tend to do them without even thinking about them.

"Notes from you" I have done this before (see here) (oh damn I haven´t got it here at my moms...I will share later) and it is really a fun way to use all those sweet notes and or drawings I tend to get from my DD.

"Daily list" Well this one would be easy to do as I love making lists! And I have done something like it before. It is so fun to list things you make in a day just random. Jessi Fulkerson did one too that got some notice one this fine day! :) Another fun twist to the daily/monthly theme.

"Diffrent sizes album" Oh, I LOVE this idea. It is also a really fun way of doing an ongoing minialbum, I think.


And a blog entry from my friend Inge made me smile!

And I am so happy to see my girl Suzie posting to the gallery again!

I am leaving you with a link to one of my favorites over at flickr.

Have a wonderful and happy day, friends!

2 kommentarer:

  1. OH NO!!!

    I totaly missed the National Scrapbook Day at 2 peas!!! Oh well, I still am glad they keep the inspiration on the site for a while.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

    Warm Regards

    Biby Cletus - Blog

    SvaraRadera

Share!