tisdag 22 maj 2007

all is well on the island

We have recovered from the first chock now :) We stayed home yesterday to just sleep and rest and we both needed that. She is still soar and limps a bit, but today we tried school and it went well. I am amazed of how sweet the children are to us, bringing gifts, flowers and letters. Makes a happy heart! Thank you for all you support to this worring kind mama!


And what would a day off be without some crafting! :) I am so loving these photo challenges we have on flickr with the Beezie girls! So, I thought I´d save all my photos in this album.




I also took the one photo I had of my daughter after the accident and journaled alot. There is hidden journaling under the mat.



I also became inspired to finally make an "everyday you do..." kind of layout. It was fun!





I jave to get back to work! I am teaching my first scrapbooking class tomorrow, wish me luck!

2 kommentarer:

  1. glad to see things are on the mend

    man you just whip out those layouts :) I love the album you made for the photos, can you share what you made it with :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love your idea of the photo challenge layout!

    And so glad your daughter is OK! Bicycle helmets are definitely the rule around here!

    SvaraRadera

Share!