lördag 21 april 2007

M.I.A

that is what i have been this week :) Work and life got between again, you know!

First, I have a wow-moment to share. As you know I usually make link lists and use links to show you a few of my favorite things, people, crafty people etc. But, I have never been so suprised as i was when i read the comment on my second last post. Ali McLaughlin had found the way here to my blog and wrote a sweet comment. How cool is that! I love that! Thanks Ali!

Ok, so I have the house completly (ok Sadie is here!) to myself this weekend! YAY! So I am really doing just the things I want to do. Last night I saw a Hercule Poirot movie, love Agatha Christie novels! And had chips for dinner ! I know I am bad! :) Then walked Sadie and went to bed with a PD James book. There is nothing quite like a murder at bedtime :) I slept in today and had some breakfast before I started doing some scrapbooking! I made a few layouts that I share here and some that are for magazine calls, that I´ll share later.
I had a bunch of photos from my MIL`s 60th birthday laying and I decided that it was time to do something with them.


First a layout about the reaction my MIL had when I gave her the sharebook I (and the others) had been working on.




Then one of the speach my father in law gave during dinner. He is such a public speaker and had the other resturant guests listen in on the speach! It was very sweet and the emphesis was that HE should be congratulated instead of my MIL, because he have had the fortune to have been in her presence for so long. Ah...


TXRunner over at 2peas is such an inspiration for me and I have lifted her a bit on this one :)

My DD was so tired during the 60th birthday celebration that she finally just fell asleep on my lap. She looked so small sleeping there.

Finally, my DD is in love with her Littlest Pet Shop animals! :) They are always with here and here is a layout showing her discovering that they can sit on the spoon during breakfast :)



Oh I just wanted to share where my Sadie lays during my scrap sessions this weekend. She is to cute!


Now I am going back to the craft table and taking out the sewingmachine :) I´ll share more later! Have a wonderful lazy saturday!

5 kommentarer:

  1. love the simplicity of your layouts....such clean lines...beautiful...and that's a cute puppy too...have a great weekend....

    SvaraRadera
  2. Aaaawwww...Sadie is such a cutie!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks for sharing your great photos & everything fun

    SvaraRadera
  4. You are so cute..but really,you made me laugh, it not like I am Ali E or something! I like to follows links and see who is reading sometimes.

    Great layouts!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love your layouts...
    ...as usual ;)

    Great to take a peek in your world. I love the way you blog and read about your daily life.

    Read you soon...

    XOXO INge

    SvaraRadera

Share!