onsdag 11 april 2007

bits and pieces from my life

it was so much an ordinary wednesday here...blah..the weather has become much better though thank godness! So, I have just taken a few snapshots af favorites around the house at this moment.






I found these colorful elephants in a thriftshop and just fell in love!



yep, i washed the red clothes today :)


uhm...can I do it tomorrow?! I am all tired out today :)


My fridge with DD:s all artwork.love.


Hehe...i made a shirt hotter the other day = I sewed some buttons on it :)



My coffee cup.love.


and little ol´me :)´



I am off to walk the dogs and then I think I feel a little RAK-making goodness coming on...anyone interested? :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Great pics - thanks for sharing. : )

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love all of your pics Lisa!! You are just too cute!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. those elephants are so cool, LOVE the live big boxes and WOW that sweater! such a great idea!!! :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!