torsdag 9 november 2006

...coming up!

...so there are a few things new on the blog or coming soon!
  • In the section to the right "what I am making for Christmas" is updated with links to the projects I am already finished with.
  • If you scroll way down to the bottom of the main page you will find my December Planner. Ha! Right now it is kind of empty, but I will be sure to update it whenever a new event occur. Just so that you can keep track on my life :)
  • I will also be adding a wishlist soon. Not for anyone to feel pressure to buy me anything, but maybe, just maybe it will insire someone else to something!
  • Lisafisa challenge #2 is coming up! Please join in!
  • I am going to list links to some of those inspiring women I have gotten to know through this hobby called scrapbooking. :)

But for now...have a good night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!