torsdag 9 mars 2006

a post...


on an ordinary day. It was an ordinary thursday for me today. It was ok, nothing extraordinary... i am trying to check if i am happy or kind of sad about that fact. Went to work at 8.30 and came to an almost empty school. The kids were sick or on leave so we had a grand total of 8 kids today (out of 23). Yeah! It is funny how we say that it´s difficult with so many kids in one group and then when we have days like this we complain about that. :) Anyway it was a fantastic day weather wise. I love winter when it is sparkling and sunny!

This weekend we are invited to a 60th birthday party. Or really it is two 30th birthday parties but the girls are twins so... :) I haven´t really decided on what to get them yet...bummer, but I am going into town on saturday so I hope to find something then.

I love this photo of Dear daughter :)

1 kommentar:

  1. she's got that.. 'oh boy.. another picture' type smirk on her face.

    Hope your friday was better and that you enjoy the weekend!

    SvaraRadera

Share!