lördag 4 mars 2006

at my moms




...me and daughter went to my moms yesterday and we are going to stay until tomorrow. Nice and quite...
Took a cuple of photos of S they turned out great. I can´t wait until I get home and edit them.
She was going to make a kissing face but ended up laughing instead. She got it finally! I love her so much! She is in that typical 6 years age :) We had a rough time a cuple of weeks ago, but then one day she said to me while we walked home from school: Mom I am my old self now! How can you not love her?!

2 kommentarer:

  1. yeah! a new post! She looks so good.. I can't believe she is already 6. Nuts. Anyawys.. glad you had a fun weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Kellie (joelsgirl)6 mars 2006 kl. 05:35

    Lisa, this is Kellie from the Worldpeas cj. I saw that you have a blog, so I thought I'd check it out. I'm going to look for the book by the tsunami survivor you talked about. Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! I'm posting the cj today, so it should arrive in a week or two. Have a great day!

    SvaraRadera

Share!