fredag 4 september 2009

happy things: september


i thought i would start a new challenge for myself this month. although i do love fall i am a little sad that summer is gone (and did it went by extra fast this year?). so as a little helper i am going to find everyday things that makes me happy during september.
i´ll start with this note i got from my daughter. i got it from her the other night when i had comforted her after she had been sad about some boy at school. we had a cozy time on the floor, her in my lap and me hugging and kissing her tears away. the note says: i am happy you made me
first i thought that she forgot to put a word like happy or better or something behind that sentence, but it turns out she is happy that i made her, period! i love that!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!