tisdag 5 maj 2009

mothers


i came upon emilie aherns blog while bloghopping today. she posted a lovely post about aleidas challenge i especially loved what aleida asked her in an email:

"Have you ever seen a photograph of your own mother and thought to yourself how fat she looked? Or how she wasn't wearing make-up? Or wasn't dressed in a glamorous outfit?"

ehm, no. so that is why i joined the aleidas challenge flickr group where you can share those mother/child photos.

i love to see photos of my mother when she was young. she was beautiful.

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh, great Flickr group! I finally had my hubs take a picture of me & the kiddoodles while we were in Florida. Yeah, on the beach. With me in a bathing suit. Eeerrrgh. But hey! Good point. My kids won't care what I looked like, and I don't either ;) TFS!!

    SvaraRadera

Share!