tisdag 28 augusti 2007

small update

Hi...sorry I have been MIA for a little while. I have been busy with life in general and orders have been coming in too! I have packed up 8 packages as of now :) makes me happy... keep em coming! I have added a heart pack pp too and I keep updateing with new items. It is such a joy to be recognized for things that you have done your self. If you have been to my etsy and have ideas for more things, please email me or leave a comment here.

Life has just been kind of boring otherwise since my last blog entry. Just normal stuff, daughter in school and husband at work. And since nothing much has happened I have not taken any new photos to scrap :( Oh, thats not right I have uploaded some to my flickr gallery. Check them out if you like. But my daughters birthday is on friday so after that my memory card will be full so I am not worried :) I have been to town today and bought some more gifts for her. I love gift shopping!

I bought some new plants the other day, the mini roses are my favorite!



Sorry, I promise a longer more creative post soon.

4 kommentarer:

  1. You have nothing to scrap? I can send you a few boxes of photos if you like :)

    Congratulations on your etsy shop, I think what you have one there is great.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gooooooooooodmorning dear LIsa!

    Congrats on your ETsy shop. I am so glad to hear you are selling stuff... Couldn't imagine it any other way though ;)

    Wish you a great day on your daughters birthday.

    XOXO Inge

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej! Jodå, papprena har kommit (men jag är så förvirrad, var det igår? Jag tror det). Hur som helst så var de i bra skick och superfina (så klart!)! Roligt att det är andra som handlat också! =)
    Trevlig helg!
    /A

    SvaraRadera
  4. Good luck with the Etsy sales!!

    Love those little roses too :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!