måndag 26 mars 2007

good weekend

I have just returned from a wonderful weekend in Gothenburg. We went there to celebrate my MIL:s 60th birthday. We went to a wonderful italian resturant and had some great pasta and desert :) And we had gifts too! I have been working on a sharebook for her since september. I wanted it to be perfect. From the start I had mailed out about 18 informations to friends and family of hers. And then a few didn´t answer but it turned out great! And I was so anxious to give it to her. She loved it! It was the only gift she past around for everyone to see :) She couldn´t stop reading and remembering things from old photos. Made me so happy! Here is a peek at the cover and her reaction!

Me and my DD spend saturday with her cousin and my mom. It was wonderful spring weather and it was so much fun to see how the little cousin adores my DD! We were out all day and went from playground to playground. Wonderful! My DD opened a icecream shop and I am amazed to see so much art in an icecream :)

My mom lives in a part of the city which holds alot of nationalities and people from other cultures. I love to just walk around hearing diffrent kinds of music, smelling the diffrent sents from diffrent kitchens and see all the people. To bad there are a lot of vandalism in the area.

I took a bunch of photos. Yay for photo ops! My daughter has a thing for climbing on everything she sees. Like hills, fences and other stuff that comes her way. She is a good climber :) And a real model!




And I just have to share this. My mom uses this tote bag when she goes shopping! :) Go mom!

1 kommentar:

  1. I love that idea for a birthday book!
    Your pictures are great... as always :)

    SvaraRadera

Share!