tisdag 6 februari 2007

some scraps and happy finds!

I scrapped a bit last night but I was to lazy to blog then! I am coming down with yet another flu issue and I am feeling blue :( Poor little me! Anyway, this first one is me using my very favorite photos of me and my husband together. The left photo was taken in 2000 a few weeks after we met. i love how young we look although it is just 7 years ago. The other photo was taken by my friend J this summer. We look so much older I think. I love both photos so much!

And since my printer has run out of yellow ink it prints only in black and I love the effect that has on my photos. As previously mentioned I love that photo so I have used it yet again! Down by the water there is a bench where someone has painter M heart E and as acoincidence our inititials are these. We go there often and I think it is so cool that some other M and E has been there too!



The other day I made some Valentine cards for someone at work. they turned out pretty cool. I love to make cards for Valentines! I used so much scraps and that is always good!




I cleaned my craft room and I love all the little finds you can make! I often forget about stuff I buy and/or used a long time ago. Then, when i clean I find them and I can´t wait to use them in my projects. I found these fabric flowers I bought in a thrift shop about a year ago. Hm...I need a new project!

And if you haven´t noticed I have put 2 new things in the right hand bar. It is a list of the creatures :) I love! And then there is a To-do list for me for this month!

1 kommentar:

  1. Don't be blue Lisa!! Hope you feel better soon. Love the layouts and cards!!!

    SvaraRadera

Share!