tisdag 12 februari 2013

Project Life | Week 6 2013


I present our life of week 6 2013!




The stories:

Monday I went to a parent-teacher conference right after work, ugh! Butit was ok really. This week we had fewer kids at work and that means it is easier to see all those wow moments :)
I baked bread again, got a bit salty this time...
I absolutely love that photo of my daughter I snapped right before she left to be with her father for the weekend!
I was busy preparing my Click post that was posted on the WCS blog on saturday during the week and I decorated a little for Valentines Day.
The weather became a bit crazy this week and we found ourselves back in full winter mode. 



Here is a look at the second page with the insert of the week. 
More on that below.
The stories on the second page range from a tummy ache, being glad to be alive and saying yes, to a Stand up show and magic ;)


The insert has a photo of my teenagers crazy messy room :)
And on the other side I journaled a bit more about the weather.


It was a happy week all in all. 



1 kommentar:

Share!