lördag 16 februari 2013

Memorykeeping | Today you




Here is a page I did a while ago. The journaling that is hidden on the backside is about my daughter and how she is feeling right now with everything that has been going on. I wanted to keep it private to protect her and her feelings. 
The photo is a self portrait she took while having a hard time one week in January. I knew I wanted to use it on a page about her. She takes the best selfies :)

We are both working hard on this new situation. I think I have come a little bit longer on the journey to being ok than she has. But that is ok, she will be just fine we just have to trust that time plays a big part in this, and that being a teenager doesn´t always help :)

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!