torsdag 24 oktober 2013

Gratitude Journal 2013 part 1


I wanted to make a gratitude journal this year. I have done a few through the years and even though we don´t celebrate Thanksgiving, I think November is a perfect month to set aside and really focus on the things we are grateful for. 
And just when I was thinking of how I wanted to put it together Shanna Noel posted on her Instagram that she had something sweet up her sleave that would include free printables and a lovely take on gratitude and how we can document it. Please go to her blog and see more!




I had pinned a free printable months ago.
These are meant to be used as table numbers for a wedding, but as they printed a perfect 3 cards next to eachother, I decided we will use this as a family gratitude journal. We are three and this way we can all write down our thankfuls each day of the month and have them all next to eachother!


So I cut the sheets to size and just made a simple brad binding.


Then I simply decorated my cover with Shannas printables. I love the colors! And I can´t wait to start filling this out come November! 


Ps. Here is how I documented my gratitude in 2011.
And in 2010

1 kommentar:

  1. As a Christian, offering prayers of thanksgiving is an essential part of one's spiritual practice and the gratitude journal and app provide the ideal medium for doing so. This enables a more rounded spiritual, emotional, and also psychological aspect of a human being; therefore, through the gratitude app, you are able to get a more inward look into your life, making you to have the 'feel-good' experience, based on bible scriptures. This is how it promotes the development of a whole being: through the enabling of a more rounded spiritual, emotional, and also psychological aspect of a human being. Source: yourgratitudejourney.com

    SvaraRadera

Share!