tisdag 26 juni 2012

Project Life | week 25


i spend monday-thursday in gothenburg with my sisters family. my mom told me that the kids were missing me and i jumped on a bus :)
my daughter has been pulling teeth out at the dentist (6 of them!) to prepare for braces. she is so brave! i chose to have the majority of photos in black and white for the first page so i could play with some color pops. 


an extra pocket for journaling.


this is the first time i have used a tag to tuck behind a photo to hold my journaling. i like how it looks.



i got a suprise package from Donna Janucci this week and she had made me a sweet card that i included by cutting it half and...


...tucked the note right underneath :)


like other weeks recently i have used picmonkey to add words and brushes to my photos. for this one i added an ali edwards word brush and also a paintstroke brush i bought at designer digitals. i lowered the opacity on both so make them more subtle.
then i journaled after printing it with my journaling pen.


i finished up this weeks spread in the camper and this is the first photo i printed there too! 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Share!